- Press Start and select Complete Test from the drop-down menu to do the whole test, or click on one of the individual tests underneath it to try one component.
- To see the correct answers for the Listening Test, use the answer key that will appear after each test. You can view the Listening Test Score Conversion Chart here. You can do the sample test as many times as you like. The test will be reset and your answers cleared when you begin the test again. Your Speaking responses will not be scored.
- Click here to view information on the format of the CELPIP-General LS Test.
- To learn more about the CELPIP-General LS Test and how to prepare for it, purchase one of our study materials, such as the CELPIP-General LS Study Guide. You can view a complete list of all our test preparation products here.
- The sample test can be accessed on a desktop, laptop, or tablet. Please note that this product is not compatible on mobile devices.
- You will need a headset for the Listening and Speaking components of the test. For optimal performance, your computer should have a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768. Paper and pencils will be provided at the official test for note-taking, so before you begin this sample test make sure that you have paper and a pen or pencil, since you may want to take notes.
- This sample test shows the format and may not represent the level of difficulty of the official CELPIP-General LS Test.
NOTE In response to ongoing research and development, changes may occasionally be made to the CELPIP Test. There may be short periods of time when study materials do not exactly match the current official test format, and content may be updated to match changes to the CELPIP Test without prior notice. Check the CELPIP website for any updates to the CELPIP Test: https://www.celpip.ca.